Re: [Xen-users] maximum domU performance

On Wed, 2009-10-14 at 11:33 +0800, Zu wrote:
> The hardware has dual quad core CPUs and 8GB RAM. It has only 1 domU.
> I want to configure the domU and let the domU has maximum performance.
> So I configure "vcpus=8" in the domU configure file. Is this right? Do
> I need to add any other directions?

If it is the only domU on this server, is there any reason why you want
it in xen? vcpus=8 is a good start, maybe give it maximum ram possible
too.

Have a look around to find instructions on setting the dom0 maximum
memory and have it only use one of the cores to itself.