[Xen-users] HVM network interface question

Hello,

I'm trying the capture ethnet packets with wireshark insite of a HVM. However I do not see all traffic in wireshark in the HVM. when I run wireshark inside of dom0 on the network bridge all internet packets can be seen.

Here a little overview.

[domU HVM  qemu realtek] -> [ dom0 br0 -> eth0]
                           [dom0  wireshark shows all ethernet packets]
[domu wireshark does not show all ethernet trafic]

Anybody knows what configuration option am I missing?

OS: openSUSE 11.1
xen 3.3.1

Best regards,

jeroen