Re: [Xen-users] Xen and DomU GFS2 data access

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Marcos Silva <marcosfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 13:43:16 -0300
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 09:44:07 -0700

I'm trying to make a cluster between two DomU but they don't connect.
Maybe a multicast problem.

Oct 15 13:36:48 localhost ccsd[2257]: Unable to connect to cluster
infrastructure after 30 seconds.

The DomU Interfaces have MULTICAST enabled.

After I will try to put together this two nodes and the two Dom0