[Xen-users] iscsi and block-attach with GPLPV

Hi James,

I'm trying to find a way to temporarily attach a disk to a machine
running Windows 20008r2 + gplpv_fre_wlh_x86_0.10.0.98-dontuse.msi on
top of Xen 3.4.1. However I can't seem to get the following to work :
- with iscsi : I had to disable checksum offload, but even then I
can't get the disk shows up (iscsi target connected just fine). The
disk shows up correctly without GPLPV
- xm block-attach : block-attach success, but the disk didn't show up
even when I rescan disk in Windows. Then again it didn't work even
withour GPLPV.

Is there something in GPLPV that's preventing MS iscsi initiator from
working properly?

--
Fajar