Re: [Xen-users] Xen Virtual Network

Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:
On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 11:00:37AM -0300, Boris Quiroz wrote:
Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:
On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 09:34:05AM -0200, Ronaldo Zacarias Afonso wrote:
Hi there,

I'd like to create a virtual network for my DomUs to comunicate with
each oher without Internet or Ethernet access. Is that possible?
It's like an isolated virtual network inside Xen.

Yes. Just create another bridge, and don't attach any physical NICs or
dom0 vif's to it.

-- Pasi

I'm not sure, but maybe you can create a bridge on a virtual interface (?). I mean, on eth0:1 attach vif's

I'll test it to see if works :)

No, you shouldn't use eth0 at all.

Create a bridge called 'privatebr1' or something, and use that.

-- Pasi

Good to know. I wont try it.

I'll test that dummy interface =)