RE: [Xen-users] fail to install xen gplpv drivers for windows

  • To: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: 이동규[NBP] <dongq.lee@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 11:39:55 +0900
  • Cc:
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 19:42:42 -0700

> Can you turn on logging in the installer and send me the output? Run the
> installer with /? as the option and > it should tell you how.
I attached logfile created by installer. I hope this is what you ask. Please
let me know anything else you need to help me.

> Are you running a non-English language install of Windows? That's the only
> thing I can think that might cause > problems.
Windows version I used is English version.

Thank you so much.
> Error messages when I built the latest source

I haven't yet built with the Windows 7 SDK. I guess it's something to do with
that.

> Error Message when I installed binary release

Can you turn on logging in the installer and send me the output? Run the
installer with /? as the option and it should tell you how.

Are you running a non-English language install of Windows? That's the only
thing I can think that might cause problems.

James