[Xen-users] [OT] About using pastebin

Hi guys,

I've been reading the list for a while and I've seen a lot of messages with logs, configurations files and other log-dumped-text that makes the email message 300+ lines long, including those text and things.

And I was wondering... What if we use pastebin[1] or something like that to paste our configuration files, logs, and any other output text we want to send to the list? I think that way the email could be more "readable".

Just a suggestion...

1. http://pastebin.com