Re: [Xen-users] hardware recommendations please

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 09:48:10PM -0400, Luke S Crawford wrote:
> Speaking of which, if anyone is into the coreboot stuff, the n3600r
> (s2912) I have is supposed to be supported, I could probably be talked into
> giving away (or selling very cheaply) some of the boards that only
> work with dual-core, if you wanna play with coreboot.

Note that the supermicro h8dme and h8dmr boards are also coreboot
supported... H8dmr has quad-core support in tree. For h8dme not yet - I'm
working on that though.

Thanks,
Ward.

--
Pong.be         -( "Thanks, and THIS time it really is fixed. I mean, how  )-
Virtual hosting -( many times can we get it wrong? At some point, we just  )-