Re: [Xen-users] xen bridge jumbo frame problems starting new DomU

  • To: Fischer Udo Attila <udo@xxxxxx>
  • From: Peter Viskup <skupko.sk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 15:29:53 +0100
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 09:49:14 -0700

Hello Udo,
I sent email to Xen-devel mailing group [1] regarding MTU configuration option for VIF interfaces just some days before.
MTU is hard-coded now and there is no way to change it within Xen configuration files. At this time you have to change MTU settings manually.
I think that my very simple patch will not work - anyway you can test it and probably somebody more experienced in Xen development could work on this.
It will be very helpful to have this option and it is good to see that I am not the only one looking for that.

[1] - http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2009-10/msg00893.html

Best regards,
Peter Viskup