Re: [Xen-users] XEN importing VM

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 8:45 PM, François Van Ingelgom
<francois@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I was wondering if it was possible to import vm exported in XVA format?

Last time I imported vyatta's image with xenmigrate.py
http://www.robotics.net/2009/06/06/converting-citrix-xva-to-xenorg-img/

however I had to modify the file manually to get it working on RHEL5

# diff xenmigrate.orig.py xenmigrate.py
295c295,296
<     numfiles=int(refdirlist[-2])
---
>     #numfiles=int(refdirlist[-2])
>     numfiles=4095

where 4095 is the number of files in the subdirectory of untarred xva
(note this is an ugly case-specific hack).
Probably the output of listdir is different in RHEL5's python compared
to newer versions. As the poster said, it was tested on F10/11.

--
Fajar