Re: [Xen-users] Xen Bonding Network Connections

I've successfully done this.

it's fairly easy:
 * in gentoo make net.bond0 and net.bond1 and in xen use bond0 instead of
eth0, call the bridge also bond0.

I did had to change the network-bridge script. because it gave issues. I'll
see if i can post a diff.

Sincerely,

Maarten

--