[Xen-users] How change cdrom with qemu for a hvm guest

Hi. I have a Windows 2003 guest running in the following environment: CentOS 5.4 distribution for Domain-0, Xen 3.4.1 (gitco repo), qemu 0.10.2 (according to "info version"), GPLPV drivers 0.10.0.98.

I have attached a image iso to cdrom. When I go to QEMU Monitor console (Ctrl-Alt-2) I can't change the image iso attached. Command "eject" works but "change hdc <path iso>" don't attach anything, and "info block" always says:
hdc: type=cdrom removable=1 locked=0 [not inserted]

Which problem could produce this? Have I to execute xm attach or virsh attach commands for it?

Regards
--
Miguel