[Xen-users] How to hide Realtek card with GPLPV 0.10.0.130

Hi everyone,

I would like to test the new PV drivers 0.10.0.130 (Thanks James !!), i was in Win2k3 server and with 0.9.17 pv drivers.
I have uninstall drivers old and reboot after install GPLPV 0.10.0.130, now, i have my realtek card network who is detected with yellow exclamation mark and the Xen Net Device is ok..
How to hide the realtek card ? I have forget something ? I have remove the /GPLPV in boot.ini because now it's in default.
I'm in debian lenny 5.0.2 and Xen 3.2.1

Thanks in advance

Rémi Bernier