[Xen-users] Oracle on a classic Physical server Win2k3 versus Oracle on domU win2k3

Hi everyone,

Configuration:

 - dom0 xen 3.2.1 on debian 5.0.2 kernel 2.6.26-2-xen-amd64
 - domU win2k3 GPLPV: 0.9.17

Problem:

I have done a performance test (swingbench) on a physical server on Win2k3 with Oracle 10.2 Result: I have 30000 transactions per seconds
But with the domU only have 8000 transactions per seconds however the configuration is similar.
The physical plateform between Xen server and Win2k3 server are similar too.
So you find it normal ?

Thanks in advance for your answer !

Rémi