[Xen-users] How do you give USB to a Windows domU?

I have xen 3.2.x running on sles10sp2 dom0. I have a domU that I need to
give access to a usb port for a usb hardware key. I'd also like to
restrict it to only this domU having that usb port.

So I have a test Vista domU. When I look at Device Manager under
Universal Serial Bus Controllers it has:
-Intel 82371SB PCI to USB Universal Host Controller
-USB Root Hub

In the config for the domU usb=1.
    (image
        (hvm
            (kernel /usr/lib/xen/boot/hvmloader)
            (hpet 0)
            (boot c)
            (rtc_timeoffset -18000)
            (pae 1)
            (acpi 1)
            (localtime 1)
            (timer_mode 0)
            (apic 1)
            (device_model /usr/lib/xen/bin/qemu-dm)
            (usb 1)
            (notes (SUSPEND_CANCEL 1))
        )
    )
Above is pulled from the xenstore using xm list -l <domname>

Tried plugging a flash drive into all the usb ports, but it's not seen
by the domU.

How do I enable usb in this domU?

And, how do I restrict it only to this domU?

Any assistance is appreciated.

Thanks,
James