[Xen-users] gplpv_fre_wxp_x86_0.10.0.130.msi

Hi, James. Pls cc: me, as I don't receive mail from the list.

I can't get this installer to start on WinXP SP3 with the standard 'msiexec /i
...' command. A box comes up saying something to the effect that the file
could not be opened, or it is corrupt. I can still bring up the first screen
for 0.10.0.86 with msiexec. I tried both w/ and w/o /nogplpv.

Any ideas? Thanx.