Re: [Xen-users] creating multiple domU interfaces+xen full virtualization FAILED

On Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 9:47 PM, Bojana Petrovic <bojanap@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Now I need full virtualization and  xen-config.sxp doesn't read and apply
> what is written in network-bridge-custom file. It doesn't bring up defined
> xen-bridges!

the bridges (if it works) should be brought up even without any guest.
So it should have nothing to do with PV or full virtualization.

> What is the reason?

If it worked before, then probably the network-bridge script you're
using has changed.
The thing with hacks is that you're usually left trying to figure out
things on your own.

> Do I have to make bridges manually with /etc/sysconfig./network-scripts

It's the official method to create bridges on RHEL/Centos. So yeah,
I'd highly recommend it.

> and
> why this method for paravirtulazation doesn't work here?

Again, it should have nothing to do with PV or full virtualization.
Either you're successfully create bridges that you can use for both PV
and HVM, or you're unable to create bridges at all.

--
Fajar