Re: [Xen-users] moving LV's devices to a SAN server.

  • To: Javier Guerra <javier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Israel Garcia <igalvarez@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 11:39:47 -0500
  • Cc: "Fajar A. Nugraha" <fajar@xxxxxxxxx>, Xen Users <Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 08:45:25 -0800

Hi Javier,

I've already read about link aggregation in the switch,  also about
setting up 802.3ad (bonding in mode4) at the dom0's, but I don't know
if this setup works properly in the near future with the connection of
new dom0's to the SAN server. I'm confused about network topology
design to build my SAN/DOM0's. Do you know where can I find info/docs
regarding storage network topologies (setups) for 1 gigabit ethernet
network? There are tons of docs about 10GBE, FC, and so on, but for
1GB I could find any good doc about topologies/switches/redundancy.
Can you help me?

thanks in advance
regards,
Israel.