Re: [Xen-users] howto re-create XEN network bridge?

On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 6:58 AM, Rudi Ahlers <Rudi@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Is it possible to re-create the XEN network bridge? On one of my XEN
> servers, somce domU's can't connect to the outside world, yet I can
> connect to the VPS' from the internet on SSH. It seems that outgoing
> traffic is not working as it should, but incoming is, and I think it
> might have todo with the bridge. How would I re-create the bridge to
> see if it sovles the problem?

Take a look at the output of "brctl show", and also see the contents
of "/etc/xen/scripts/network-bridge".
IMHO you should first make sure that it's not iptables problem. See
the content of
/proc/sys/net/ipv4/netfilter/ip_conntrack_count
/proc/sys/net/ipv4/netfilter/ip_conntrack_max

if count is close to max, you could either:
- increase ip_conntrack_max, or
- disable iptables for bridged traffic (echo 0 >
/proc/sys/net/bridge/bridge-nf-call-iptables)

--
Fajar