Re: [Xen-users] Hadoop Cluster on Xen

Hi rajan,

We currently run a 10 hadoop cluster on 3 vmware hosts and I want to create a bigger cluster on a xen cluster of servers. so I was just wanting to find out how easy it is. Our HD cluster maxes out the vmware CPUs for about 4 Hours a day doing our analysis.

So I think your answer says it all for me. It is possible so we should test.

Thanks

Lance

rajan chandi wrote:
We are working on MogileFS cloud storage over Xen!

We're going to store documents of small size ~1 MB.

What is your business case?

Regards
Rajan