[Xen-users] Cluster Xen with real load balanced between more machine

Hello to all!
I have a problem that I do not succeed to resolve, excused for my English.

I would want to realize a cluster xen thus composed: several physical server
joined in a cluster to load balance for the resources, on such cluster I
would want to create one or more virtual xen machine that they take
advantage of the balance of resources between all the physical server.

Is it possible? how?

Thanks. ;-)
Angelo