[Xen-users] XCP: Is there additional documentation available on XCP events API?

Document: Xen Cloud Platform Software Development Kit Guide
Chapter 4, "Subscribing to and listening for events"

1) Where can I find a list of the classes or objects XCP event notification supports? I am specifically looking for VM create, copy and delete. 2) Is there sample code available for registering for events such as VM create, copy or delete?

Thanks,
Eric Tolliver