RE: [Xen-users] Vyatta ISO in DomU

I should clarify.  The Vyatta package is available in three download
formats.  One is the Vmware image.  Another is the XenServer image.  The
third is the ISO file.

I presumed I would be using the ISO and trying to install on a DomU.  I am
fully aware that Xen (open source) is not the same product as XenServer.
I am using Xen (open source).

Tom