[Xen-users] Dom0 kernel PCI not using MMCONFIG CentOS

 I have a Pentium D Processor with an Intel motherboard I want to use
Xen is from CentOS
as mentioned on this page
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenDom0Kernels
Xen dom0 kernels included in Linux distributions

    * Redhat Enterprise Linux 5 (RHEL5) and CentOS 5
          o Includes Xen dom0 kernel based on Linux 2.6.18, with a lot
of patches and fixes by Redhat.
so I tried installing CentOS 5.04
  but after everything went fine I got a message on screen when I
tried to use the XEN kernel ,PCI not using MMCONFIG
is there any solution to this in Ubuntu 9.04 I have not been able to
compile a kernel for Dom0 since the config files I created none of
them were correct and finally did not gave any result the method
described here
http://www.infohit.net/blog/post/compiling-a-xen-dom0-kernel-for-ubuntu-jaunty.html
has not worked at all.
Now what should I do?