[Xen-users] Cannot start HVM domain with disk-images (xen 3.4.2)

Dear all,

I've upgraded my working xen 3.4.1 installation today to version 3.4.2.

Unfortunately it's not possible anymore to start a hvm with a disk image
(qcow,qcow2,raw) in config-file (PV Linux has to be tested). I'm using this
disk-image-files as swap-space. Therefore my HVMs are still usable as the main
disk resides on an LVM-volume.

Could be a bug due to the fact that everthing worked with xen 3.4.1.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards, Dieter

P.S. I forgot to let you know that I use the stubdom device model.