[Xen-users] Xen server boots. Machine just says "grub"

I'm learning about Xen, and inherited a Xen box from my colleague. This is a
box running CentOS 5.x and Xen, which has been sitting unused for a while.

Today, I powered up the box. The box boots, the disks spin, and then I get
to a point where the screen just says "GRUB". (Nothing after the word
"GRUB").

Is there a Xen-specific way to fix this? I was planning to restore grub
using a common method -- boot from a LiveCD or Installation disk, and
reinstall Grub using 'grub-install'. However, I wanted to check first since
I'm still trying to figure out how the Bootloader, Kernel, Xen and hardware
all interact.

Is this the appropriate fix for a Xen server? I am reading posts from other
people that suggest that 'grub-install' blew away some portion of their Xen
installation.

Thank you,

-= Stefan