[Xen-users] xm console mydomU Error: Domain 'mydomU' does not exist.

While installing DomU via debootstrap method I got the following error
in my /var/log/xen-tools/mydomU logs
Can not write log, openpty() failed (/dev/pts not mounted?)
and when I tried to

run xm console mydomU
I got

/usr/lib/xen-tools/jaunty.d# xm console mydomU
Error: Domain 'mydomU' does not exist.

now what is the meaning of above error I want to resolve it and proceed further
I followed the instructions given here
http://www.infohit.net/blog/post/installing-and-running-xen-domu-jaunty-on-dom0-ubuntu-juanty.html