[Xen-users] Windows PV Drivers on W2003 Question

Hi James :),

On 3 slices, all W2003 built from the same base, the PV drivers install as expected. After the install though, if I include the XVD driver, none of my Windows settings appear to save over a reboot. This includes settings such as network (IP, etc..) and services (disabled, etc...).

On XP I do not see this issue.

Tried a few versions including 138.

So, if I install and disable just the XVD driver (include network, scsi, shutdown monitor, etc...) everything is fine. If I include that driver during the initial install, I can no longer keep settings over a reboot.

If I install everything but XVD, restart, change some settings, restart to show that the settings are kept, then install the XVD..... Nothing is saved after a reboot.

Perhaps this is something that was discussed before and I have not found it, or it's an obvious setup change I have been skipping?

Any help/ideas appreciated.

Thanks,
JES