Re: [Xen-users] Distro upgrade in ubuntu PV guest?

Thats sounds pretty strange to me as Karmic uses kernel 2.6.31 which
should be able to operate as a pvops DomU kernel. Though I haven't tried
it yet.
Anyway an upgrade preserves your old kernel as well, so you can boot
that if you prefer, or thngs get wrong with the new one.

Good luck!

Geza