RE: [Xen-users] Services running in dom-0 vc dom-u

Hi Jan,

On one of the systems connected to Internet (99.9999% of the systems are
not here) is doing mirroring of gwdg.de.
So my nfs-server (currently in dom-0) hosts the repo's for SuSE, ubuntu,
centos, fedora and *BSD.
The real rsyncing is done in a dom-U, but i found, if i do not apply
rate-limiting with rsync, it will destroy the dom-0, causing oopses and
panics.
When reported (both here and on the SuSE-list), i got the reply that i
should not have done it in the first place.
Other dom-u's are http(s) servers, acting as installation-servers or
VPN-end-points.

So i could rebuild the lot, with the dom-0 doing only xen-stuf, and have
the nfs-functionality transferred to a dom-U, but only if it solves
anything, otherwise it's a waste of time...

Hans