[Xen-users] Advanced bridging/networking understanding

Hi all,

Nowadays, I am runnig some test on my xen system to better understand the
networking implementation. I use bridging and would like to know more details
on how it works and how I can configure it. I run two guest domains and have no
clue about how the buffering incide the bridge is implemented. I want to
manipulate/customize the size of the bridge "buffers" to each guest domain.
Unfortunately, I couldn't find any information on this (i also have the book
"xen cooking book" but it's just on basics). I would also like to know how many
buffers a bridge is supporting? Is it per virtual interface? I am running Xen
3.4 and kernel 2.6.18.
I appreciate any information or references.

Thank you,
Elisabeth