Re: [Xen-users] Can't boot VM in single user

Flavio wrote:
2009/11/24 Madison Kelly <linux@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
Yup, my other VMs are fine. However, adding 'single' to 'extra' doesn't
change their runlevels, either, so I suspect I am not doing it right.
Could be the VM filesystem corrupted?

Flavio

I suppose it's possible, but it seems to consistently boot fine up to that point. It's like init never actually finishes booting so it never passes over to the login. It's pretty consistent for a corrupt file system, but I won't rule anything out.

It's partly why I'd like to boot it in single user mode though...

Madi