[Xen-users] no rule to make world

I downloaded source tarball of xen to compile I got a directory named
linux-2.6.18-xen-3.4.2 in /usr/src since I untarred it there but in
the README there only method to compile a kernel has  been given there
is no information about Xen or installing Xen from sourced I did a
make menuconfig and then upon doing make world I got the error

make: *** No rule to make target `world'.  Stop.

Why does this error comes what can cause this error,what should I look in for.

--

http://www.abhitech.com