[Xen-users] python2.3-twisted not available

I wanted to know which libraries should be present on my system if I
have to install Xen from source I tried to install
python2.3-twisted via apt-get but got an error
Package python2.3-twisted is not available, but is referred to by
another package.
is only available from another source
However the following packages replace it:
  python-twisted-conch python-twisted-core
E: Package python2.3-twisted has no installation candidate

What does this mean and how can I get Xen installed from source on my
Debian System it is Lenny

--

http://www.abhitech.com