[Xen-users] DomU Ubuntu kernel is in installation CD or not

Hi,
after I installed CentOS and using wanted to install Ubuntu as DomU I
tried it with my CD with which I had installed Ubuntu on other
machines it failed and I set up a TFTP to install via PXE which is
able to install Ubuntu on other machines on the network but the same
failed to install Ubuntu 9.04 as DomU on CentOS 5.04 later on I
installed Debian and OpenSuse 11.1 as DomU in CentOS and found DVDRW
was not detectd by the installed DomU Debain in CentOS and OpenSuse
had issues with network card finally installed CentOS which worked
absolutely fine ,so I am about to reach a conclusion that the Ubuntu
9.04 CD is not shipped with a kernel which can work as DomU on CentOS
is it right ?
if this is the case then where can I get it ? so that I install Ubuntu
as DomU on CentOS.

--

http://www.abhitech.com