Re: [Xen-users] IPTABLES on Xen

It is very surprising that the same Xen machine about which I reported
the problem internet etc had been working nicely and it was able to
ping gateway and other machines on the network
and after I did a simple reboot and neither it is able to ping it from
the network internet was working very fine on the machine which I had
reported right now nothing here are few outputs

 These questions answers might help:
> - Is the client and this dom0 located on the same network?
Yes the client machine is a Debian Laptop IP is 192.168.1.65/24
and the Xen machine is 192.168.1.85/24
both in same subnet 192.168.1.0

> - does the problem happen when using normal kernel (i.e. not Xen)?
Yes the problem is happening when using the normal kernel also
I checked /etc/resolv.conf
and the nameserver entry there is wrong it should be 4.2.2.6 but each
time I manually edit it is still taking it from ADSL router.

> - what is the value of /proc/sys/net/ipv4/icmp_echo_ignore_all
it is 0

> - what is the output of "netstat -nr"? Can dom0 ping the client?
 The output of netstat -nr is wrong it is not routing to the gateway
as it should do

> dom0 ping the gateway/router?
No it is not doing previous email I was able to do from the machine I
reported problem so I guess some thing else has gone wronge
All the machines are in same subnet