Re: [Xen-users] Cannot suspend or migrate

Ok.

I need kernel 2.6.18 on domU.
I can have 2.6.29 on dom0 and do the migrations.

That's all I need :)

thanks!

--
Alessandro Storti Gajani
Politecnico di Milano - Dipartimento di Ingegneria Strutturale

E-Mail: alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        alessandro.stortigajani@xxxxxxxxx

Tel. +39 02 2399 4313

                "My word and world holds ground and is real
                Your word is like floods of poisoned water
                A language spoken with spit from different tongues"

believed to be clean.