Re: [Xen-users] Xen fails with garbled boot screen - incompatible hardware?

On Thu, Dec 03, 2009 at 11:46:39AM -0000, Ben Bradley wrote:
> Hi everyone
>
> Anyone got any ideas on what might be happening here?
> Anything else I should try to debug this?

So you tried updating the Xen hypervisor, but used the same dom0 kernel?
I guess the problem is in dom0 Linux/RHEL5 kernel then..

Dunno if any of the acpi/apic related options for dom0 vmlinuz would
help..

Did you search Redhat bugzilla?

-- Pasi