Re: [Xen-users] how to get xen with a kernel 2.6.27 or above?

On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 11:48 PM, secdev geek <secdevgeek@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 9:30 PM, Tapas Mishra <tapas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It worked well to the point of compiling and installing. Unfortunately, I
> haven't had enough time to experiment any further (create VMs, configure
> them, etc). I noticed the xenU kernels weren't built though. Do I need to
> build one, if I want to create a VM with Red Hat or SuSE enterprise?
I am not clear on this part I think since when I created Virtual
Machines from the available DVD ISO which were available to me at some
point that failed some where I read that we need to compile DomU
kernel also but then some more experts can be able to help both of us
better.

--

http://www.abhitech.com