Re: [Xen-users] No vmx flag, and no vnc

>> On Fri, Dec 04, 2009 at 03:01:49PM +0100, David Henningsson wrote:
>>> There is no qemu-dm process after having run "xm create" (which
>>> completes
>>> successfully):
>>
>> Do you even have qemu-dm binary?
>
> # find . -iname "qemu-dm"
> ./usr/lib/xen-3.2-1/bin/qemu-dm

Actually, this was most helpful. I managed to come a little bit further by

cd /usr/lib64
ln -s xen-3.2-1 xen

...and now the machine starts! If I attach to it with VNC, I see a screen
saying "Starting Windows (C) Microsoft Corporation" (forever), and the
following is the last things seen in qemu-dm-4.log:

Register xen platform.
Done register platform.
I/O request not ready: 0, ptr: 0, port: 0, data: 0, count: 0, size: 0
I/O request not ready: 0, ptr: 0, port: 0, data: 0, count: 0, size: 0
I/O request not ready: 0, ptr: 0, port: 0, data: 0, count: 0, size: 0

Do you think this is solvable, or should I try another distro with a later
xen version?

// David