Re: [Xen-users] USB Pass through to a Para Virtual Machine

Thave Thurai wrote:
Hey Ramesh
Could you please try this option
usbdevice=’tablet’
Thanks
Thave

<-- Hi Thave; Tried that and no luck! I have also unloaded the uhci_hcd module from the HOST O/S so that the host no longer 'sees' the USB device... I read on various websites / documents that the host should not see the device to prevent it from being used by the Guest.... and still no joy!

Cheers,

Ramesh.