Re: [Xen-users] Re: 1TB disk size limit?

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 11:35 PM, Alexander Ivanov <apivanov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Correction to my previous post.
> Actually it seems the problem is related to GPLPV drivers only - I managed
> to format all free 1.5TB of the disk on a VM running without GPLPV drivers
> and 'attach' it to a server with gplpv_2003x64_0.10.0.138.msi installed.

I believe I heard something like this a long time ago on this list.
James might be able to help you more. At this point it'd be a good
idea to change your subject to include "GPLPV".

> That works but I'm kinda worried with running it all in production. Do you
> guys really use xen-gplpv for virtualizing Windows servers?

If you search the list archive you should find many people use it in production.
I mostly use it for small stuff though, nothing involving windows
cluster or > 1 TB disk

--
Fajar