Re: [Xen-users] Newbie network configuration

jonas kellens wrote:
eth0 is connected to the internet, and I want the interface of my xen vm to be directly connected to the internet.
So I state : vif = [ 'type=ioemu, bridge=eth0' ]
which should mean that the virtual network interface of my endian-vm is connected with the 'real' network interface eth0 of dom0 and traffic flowing into eth0 is passed to my endian-vm.

I don't specify an IP-address because I get one through dhcp (of my isp).

you need to configure the vm to connect its virtual interface to a bridge interface. eth0 is not a bridge interface. try changing your config so that is has bridge=xenbr0.

mike