Re: [Xen-users] memory quesion

Hi!

I don't really know if this will help, but maybe.
http://virtualthreads.blogspot.com/2006/02/understanding-memory-usage-on-linux.html
http://it.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=06/02/06/120210 (they ask/answer alot of questions)

You could always post "free -m"

I hope this will be, at least, a little helpful. :)

Greeting, Simon

On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 7:23 PM, Paras pradhan <pradhanparas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hi.

My system has 64GB of Physical RAM. When I boot the system with Xen kernel, I can see only 32GB assigned to dom0. my xm info o/p is;

total_memory           : 65530
free_memory            : 31513
My understanding is when the system is booted with xen kernel, all of the memory should be assigned to dom0.

Os is: RH 5.4 64bit.

Thanks
Paras.