Re: [Xen-users] Xenned box becomes unresponsive

Florian Gleixner wrote:

> Same for me on opensuse 11.2. Had to rollback to opensuse 11.1 (kernel
> 2.6.27.37). I guess it is when IO load is generated from domU and the
> domU lives in a "raw device" such as a prtition or a lvm volume.

But my DomU / is a file already, the phy partition is only used for
swapfile, logs and db. I'll try the mem workaround anyway.

A side note: Both Dom0 and DomU kernels are set to 1000 Hz timer. Is that
okay? I've read somewhere that the Xen kernels default to 100 Hz. Not sure
if this is relevant at all on this matter though.