Re: [Xen-users] Xenned box becomes unresponsive

It limits the machine to 4G:

mem=xxx
    Set the physical RAM address limit. Any RAM appearing beyond this
physical address in the memory map will be ignored. This parameter may
be specified with a B, K, M or G suffix, representing bytes, kilobytes,
megabytes and gigabytes respectively. The default unit, if no suffix is
specified, is kilobytes.

http://tx.downloads.xensource.com/downloads/docs/user/#SECTION04130000000000000000