Re: [Xen-users] Prohibit to run Xen inside guest VM?

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Rob MacGregor <rob.macgregor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 07:08:20 +0000
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 23:09:01 -0800

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 05:59, Jun Koi <junkoi2004@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<---SNIP--->
> I would be very appreciated if you can kindly advise me a good ISP
> providing Xen service (or please email me off list if you dont want to
> public that).

The forums on WebHostingTalk.com are a good place to find the answer
to that - those forums are all about the many aspects of hosting and
you can do your research on the large number of Xen VPS providers out
there.

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.

Rob MacGregor