[Xen-users] OCF Volume and iSCSI

All I am in the process of switching from NFS to iSCSI for my shared disk solution on Xen. I am using SLES11 however I have it a bump in the road and was hoping you could help or point me into the right direction.

I have a Netapp SAN that I am using for the and using the iSCSI initiator in yast I have successfully connected to a 2TB volume from the Netapp. If I go back into Yast and look at partitioner I can see the lun and create volumes ext3 ect… However, I am trying to figure out how to format it to a OCFS volume as this was recommended to me in the past for better Xen performance and since I am clustering the servers with OpenAis and Pacemaker.  Just trying to figure out where to start.

Thanks in advance,

Joe