[Xen-users] xm console hangs

Hi to everybody,

I installed Xen under Debian 5 and installed 3 domU's with xen-tools . DomU's boot properly, there is no problem at all, I can login from dom0 with xm console domU_name. But after a while the console freezes. I can no longer log in from dom0 with xm console - there is no login prompt, it just gets stuck, non reply at all. DomU's are working according to xm list, also I can log in via ssh. The only means is to xm destroy domU_name and start it again.

Please help anybody.

Regards,

Piotr Hosowicz
CareIT