Re: [Xen-users] SIT tunnel weirdness

Thomas Halinka on Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 11:14:22PM +0100:
> > going out, and answers coming in just fine---just that the answers never
> > reach the domU, i.e. they're gone when I tcpdump on the vif interface.
> > Is this a XEN bug (I realize the kernel is oldish...) or am I missing
> > something here?
>
> echo "1" > /proc/sys/net/ipv6/conf/all/forwarding

Thanks but no, didn't work, actually I think that was among the things
I'd tried before out of sheer desperation. Based on my admittedly quite
noobish understanding of tunnels I wouldn't expect it to work as to
dom0's routing the tunnel shouldn't be anything but an opaque stream of
IPv4 packets. It should work even with a dom0 kernel that doesn't even
have IPv6 compiled in.

cheers,
        Matthias